Studying in Canada is a dream for many students. This is not only due to its high-quality education but also the wide range of top-rated universities situated in the country. However, obtaining a graduate or a post-graduate degree in Canada offers you numerous opportunities not only in Canada but also across the world.
Why study in Canada?
Top Universities with Affordable Fees: Canada is one of the few countries with lower tuition fees for international students. Furthermore, there are several rental houses available for international students with affordable rentals, thus making it easy to get accommodation at an affordable price for international students.
Security: Another important factor for international students choosing Canada to study is the presence of adequate personal security. Some students feel scary about studying abroad when you have no relatives in that particular nation.
The universities in Canada are ranked as one of the most peaceful institutions in the world. However, these institutions consider the student’s safety as their first priority and protect the students against internal and external bullying.
Furthermore, if there are any students bullying others due to their religion spaces, differences in race, they will be charged with university legal punishment and can even be expelled from the institutions.
Cultural Diversity: International students in Canada experience multicultural and peaceful environments with domestic students. You will be able to learn about new cultures while you associate with other students. This will help you to learn about new cultures and become aware of distinct traditions.
Work while Study: In addition to studies, you can work for your pocket money in Canada. Being a full-time student at DLI, you can work off-campus. Moreover, your study permit will also help you in this regard.
There are numerous job opportunities for international students in Canada. As per the law of Canada, an international student can work for 20 hours in a week when schools are opened and can work for 30 hours when closed. Moreover, your study permit determines whether you are allowed to work off campus.
Eligibility Criteria to Study in Canada
Students must meet certain academic as well as other requirements such as health and finance to study in Canada. Moreover, almost every Canadian university has its own eligibility criteria and admission requirements.
These requirements apply to everyone who wishes to study in Canada, whether or not you need a study permit. To study in Canada, you must:
- Enroll at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- Certificate illustrating your English Proficiency like IELTS
- Should have no criminal record.
- Have no health complications and get a certificate (if required).
- Proof that you have enough money to pay for your Tuition fees, living expenses, and family members.
- Prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires
- Have admission into a school, university, college, or other educational institution in Canada.
- Return transport for yourself and family members who come with you to Canada.
- Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- Be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada.
- Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.
- Make progress towards your program completion
- Respect all the conditions listed on your permit to study in Canada
- Stop studying if your study permit expires or if you are unable to meet the requirements
The qualifications from distinct countries recognizes institutions and provinces. Furthermore, there are several migration agencies offering evaluation services throughout Canada. Our experts at texasreview.in help you in this regard.
Still have queries regarding Study in Canada? We are here to help you from IELTS to Visa requirements, everything under one roof – texasreview.in